“True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost”. –Charles Caleb Colton
There is only one disease.”All sickness and diseases are an expression of over-acidity” (Robert O. Young Ph. D., D.Sc.).
We were born with a body in perfect balance. The normal state is to have a healthy and energetic body, a clear mind and to feel happy.
The body is amazing in its ability to constantly work towards restoring a state of optimum health as long as we give it the right fuel. Just imagine what would happen if you filled the petrol thank on your car with bad petrol – I bet it would not work for long. It is the same with our body, if we fuel it with the wrong fuel it will not work – in the worst cases it will stop.
Today the normal state for most people is an over acidic body and a reduced longevity and life quality.
The average western diet is a guarantee for an over acidic body.The alkalizing foods are better for your health and help to balance the pH of your body. The problem is, on a whole, the average western diet is acid-producing. And when acidic wastes accumulate, they can cause organs to malfunction and break down. Over acidification interferes with life itself leading to all sickness and disease! Eating the proper foods and getting the best nutrients in perfect balance will strongly improve your health and life quality.
An Alkaline Diet Is Crucial For Your Health.The human body is slightly alkaline and a diet composed of alkalizing foods is necessary to keep this balance (pH balance). The ideal diet is 80% alkaline and 20% acidic. When we eat too many acidic foods our system becomes unbalanced. This leads to problems like weight gain, poor concentration, fatigue and depressed immunity, lack of energy and also more serious conditions as cancer. Regardless of how much you work out and try to eat right, if you are not able to balance the acids in your body you will have health problems.
Alkalize and energize your acidic body following these 11 steps:1. Eat whole natural and organic unprocessed foods.
2. Eat lots of organic raw vegetables.
3. Use green superfood supplements that support organs and organ systems.
4. Drink water with pH of at least 9.5.
5. xercise daily, sweat at least 10 minutes every day.
6. Reduce your intake of high sugar fruit drinks and alcoholic beverages, coffee and tea (with caffeine), sodas, sport drinks and acidic water.
7. Stop smoking and using tobacco products and other “drugs”.
8. Drop or reduce your intake of animal protein, including eggs.
9. Drop or reduce your intake of dairy products, including milk, cheese, ice cream, cream, etc.
10. Drop or reduce your intake of starchy foods like potatoes, pastas, breads, pastries, etc.
11. Drop all sugary or processed foods or fast foods.
Fruits are considered to be somewhat acidic and should be limited to a part of the 20% that makes up the rest of the alkadiet, 80% being vegetables.
Check list – acidic body symptoms:
* Coated tongue
* Panic attacks
* Unexplained tiredness
* Premenstrual tension
* Muscular pains
* Strong smelling urine
* Metallic taste in mouth
* Sensitivities to chemicals
* Low sex drive
* Cold hands and feet
* Joint pains that travel
* Mucous in head and chestHealth or disease?For most people this means drastic changes in the diet. We are all free to make a choice – it is all a matter of priority. Remember, you don”t need to change everything at once, take one step at a time. And a few changes are better than none.
You will find more tips by going here: “12 Tips on Healthy Living – How to Live a Natural and Healthy Lifestyle”
“In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired”. ~Author Unknown
Happy Natural Life!Kristin